Friday, August 22, 2008

Sorry I haven't updated this since creating it! But, it's been a little crazy! We moved to a home in Orem just off 800 North and then little Cristian was born. I'll be getting some new pictures up asap. Cristian is now 8 weeks old today and he's growing so much! Steven is such a caring older brother. He is always aware of what the baby is doing and if he's crying, Steven is the first to come console him or tell me to feed him! (He keeps me on track, that little toddler!) Steven is talking so much now! He's repeating everything and it's so darn cute!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad to hear from you! I'm so glad you saw me the other day and pulled over to chat for a bit! Christian is ADORABLE!!

We really need to do lunch! How about next Thursday? Let me know!

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you sent me the link to your blog. I am excited that we can keep in touch this way. My blog address is raymondfanclub.blogspot.com. I've found that this is a great way for busy moms to keep in touch with each other. Congrats on baby Cristian! I didn't know he had been born...my how time flies! Steven is such a doll! I can see a lot of South in him.